Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

And The Winners Are........

Wow....That was a lot of work.

Okay so I decided that we are going to have three winners.
First prize is the quilt
Second and Third prize each get one jelly roll and one charm pack of Cotton Blossoms. My friend Camille Roskelley was so nice to mention my give-a-way on her blog that I decided it would be nice to tell you all about her beautiful fabric line Cotton Blossoms. You will love it. If you need more, you know where to come! Hope you enjoy your prizes.

The first person my son Austin drew out of our bowl of names and winner of the Quilt is Tiffany Jenkins! Congrats

The Second prize goes to Allison from Cluck Cluck Sew

The Third Prize goes to Rachel Griffith.

Ladies.... Congrats! Please email me your address so I can get your prizes mailed off to you.

Thank you for all your comments, there were alot!

We will be doing more give-a-ways so keep watching.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I really won? I can't believe it! I never win! Thanks AMY!!!!!!!

Donna said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners of your great prizes!

rachel griffith said...

oh yayyy!!!
i won i won!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh! Congratulations to the winners! I'm just so sorry that I just now found your blog via the bunny hop and didn't enter your quilt giveaway. I'll make sure I check back. I enjoyed browsing your website.