Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

New Patterns!

Penelope measures 44" square. Made in Bubble Gum Basics by Barbara Jones of Quilt Soup. We made this quilt for those little ones that can't sit still. It's 3d flowers play a dual role, beautiful blankee with a touchy feely toy built in!
Miss Mazie, named after my niece Mazie.... It just looks like Mazie, vibrant and beautiful. Quilt measures 56" x 56"

Mellie.....Measures 45 1/2" x 55 1/2" This was named after my dear friend Melda! It takes one Jelly Roll, one charm pack and one fat quarter!



Lollipop, Lollipop measures 51 1/2" x 56 1/2". Charm pack friendly!



Liza Jane......4" wide x 9" tall x 12" long. Pattern comes with both styles as shown above!




Amira comes in two different styles a large bag and a small bag.......




This is Bella Baby. It come with instructions for the baby quilt and runner. The Quilt Measures 41 1/2" x 41 1/2". The runner measures 17 1/2 x 37 1/2"
All will be available on my websitehttp://www.blogger.com/www.katicupcake.com. Please call 208-745-5151 for wholesale information.



















6 comments:

Wendy said...

Cute! I especially love Mellie and Bella Baby.

dotti white said...

I love them all--they are beautiful! Thanks to Camille of Simplify for sharing the link to your blog!

Anonymous said...

Your quilts are as darling as you. I can't wait to make some! It was such a pleasure meeting you at market. Can't wait for all of the fun stuff coming up!

Audrey said...

Love the new patterns Amy--and CONGRATS on your upcoming line of fabric, I am beyond thrilled for you!

Hillary said...

I just found you a little while ago & my goodness! You are amazing! Mazie is fabulous!! It wouldn't load at first so I almost just skipped it, but I clicked the pic so it would load individually and I am so glad I did! Very pretty! I need to see if my sister has you in her shop!

Mikol said...

Great Patterns! Looks like I'll be adding some things to my ever growing to do list. :)