Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Marabella

PhotobucketThis isn't a formal introduction....we have a name! It's been a long haul and looking like we still have a few miles to go. Marabella is the name of my first fabric line for Henry Glass. I am very excited, I just wish we could get it done before market...isn't going to happen! Oh well. It will be available for quilt shops to order at market. Usually it's available in quilt shops a couple months after ordering. I will share every piece as soon as I'm allowed. Happy days!

Amy

7 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I LOVE THE NAME IT IS WAY CUTE...THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP THE OTHER DAY I HAD A BALL..I CANT WAIT TO LEARN MORE!!!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations Amy. I like the Marabella name. I can't wait to see the fabric.

Hillary said...

Exciting!!! What a cute name and the logo is fantastic! Love the colors! Good luck with the rest, can't wait to see it!

Deb Robertson Writes said...

Congratulations!! That's awesome. Make sure you send some down to New Zealand when it comes out!!

dotti white said...

Congratulations and I am so excited to see the fabric. By the name, I know it will be amazing1

Angie Hansen said...

Love the name. Cant wait to see it in the real deal! Congrats.

I wasn't done with that! said...

It is seriously cute stuff! I am going to keep a project in mind for it and it will be my "finally got all the dang boxes unpacked" personal gift.

cutsie! {as livvy would tell me}