Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 7 & The Grand Prize!

Today is day 7! I can't believe it's almost over. Today you can check out Buggy Barn and Kim Diehl. Once you have collected all your words, head over the The Henry Glass Blog and make your post for the Grand prize. Remember only to post once, the comments are hidden, so you will not be able to see your post. If you are short a couple words you will want to make a quick stop over to Carrie's, she's has a special treat for you! Hope you have all had a wonderful time.

I will post my winners Thursday the 9th. My Givaway will be open until tomorrow. You can still enter to win! Hope you all enjoy this wonderful Holiday Season!

Amy

1 comment:

Marcia W. said...

Thank you for your daily blogs and the lovely projects. I enjoyed the HG designer project parade. Merry Christmas!