Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

Catching Up!

It's 2016 and things are super busy here in our temporary Georgia studio.

Our newest items get outta town, and Miss Sally are now available on our website!







I love the pleats on the bodice.


The fabric shown on both covers is #LaughloveQuit.  It's available now at your local quilt shop. 

This last photo shoot was so much fun.  Here are a few pictures of our adventure!






Little miss Regan thinks she needs some heals!

 It takes a circus to keep us going!  Thanks to our friends for the use of their awesome truck and all the extra help behind the scenes!  My beautiful models Miss Sarah and Miss Regan, you did great!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh gorgeous, I really love the bag, and have been needing something really big to take my bigger projects in to my sewing group! Can I ask a favour? Could you please add a link to your website in your posts about patterns for sale? It would make it easier for us to give you money :)