Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

GeneVieve....Now Available!


I was so excited to get an email from Lindsay and Charlie over at Hawthorne Threads
announcing the arrival of GeneVieve! They got it before I did....I'm not sure how that happened, but I'm excited that they have it... so hop over and check it out! They have a gorgeous site so grab your favorite hot beverage (mine is pero) and take a minute while your enjoying and nice warm cup of Pero (with vanilla carmel creamer) and do a little wondering, you will love all the great fabrics and pattern selection they have. Hope you
enjoy!

Amy

2 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

I received the Hawthorne Thread announcement of GeneVieve yesterday and spent some time dreaming of what to make Amy! It's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Love the eye candy!