Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers Day Surprise!

Regan, guess whats behind by back Regan has been so excited to give her daddy the fathers day card she made about two weeks ago. She is a daddys girl through and through.


Regan, Jake & Dad
Regan and Jake wishing daddy a Happy Fathers day. Two many surpises in one day. Happy Fathers day sweety (as if he's ever going to read this! lol) We are off to all the fathers day lunches, dinners and desert get togethers. Hope you all have had and are having a wonderful fathers day!

Amy

2 comments:

Deb Robertson Writes said...

It made me laugh to read "as if he's going to read this"! I have the same in my house. I've had a blog for three years now, but my beloved never reads it! (well not that I know of anyhow)

Lee and Roni Poston said...

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, you buzzed jake's hair. Super cute boy.