Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Guess Who Woke Me Up!

Okay, a couple of weeks ago I got a phone call at 8:30 a.m. Usually by 8:30 in the morning I've showered, gotten ready for the day and have pieced an entire quilt....LOL..... Actually, I had just gotten back from market, and was just totally out of it. I get this phone call, that literally woke me up. It was Mark Lipinski. I'm sure you all know who he is! Right, well if you don't he is creator and executive director for Quilter's Home. His Mark My Word articles are hysterical, truth be known he's hysterical! So he tells me on the phone that they want to do an article on me, called My First Break. He gives you some history about his first break and then introduces me. I'm really thrilled. It will print in the Aug/Sept issue. That's my big news.

Amy

7 comments:

Angie said...

Congratulations! You are too talented not to be noticed.

Audrey said...

How cool! That's really great Amy!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Wow Amy, that's awesome! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

that is so exciting for you Congrats!!

Tiffany said...

So you already know that I am so happy for you but I better reassure you! I am sooooo thrilled an can't wait to see it!!!! Congratulations you totally deserve everyhing wonderful that comes your way!

Hillary said...

Wow! That's so exciting! Congrats! I can't wait to read it!

Andee said...

Way to go Amy! Very exciting news!