Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Surrogate Twitterer!

I'll be on a red eye to Houston in the morning. You all know it's my favorite thing to do. My hands start to sweat just thinking about it!
My friend Tiffany from the tiny seam stress will be updating you on what I'm doing. She is going to be my twitter, since I don't know how to twitter. You will have to go to her blog and check it out. Go to Tiffany's blog. This is going to be fun. I will be posting my fabric swatches tomorrow night! Hope you like them.

Amy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have FUN!! Bring back lots of fun things (like always) for you seiwn challenged friends. Thanks for making Tanners day yesterday. He thought he was pretty cool showing you off to his aide... Thanks from the bottom of my heart to both you and Tiffany for ALWAYS being sooo nice to Tanner. It is more appreciated than either of yo will ever know.

Beth said...

Love the give away from V and Co I have been eyeing your patterns for a foster grand daughter who needs a quilt, love your new fabric line too!

Beth from So Ca