Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Road Trip

I don't think I've ever been on a road trip with three girls before....this is going to be interesting. Melda and I are heading to Utah to pick up "the" Amanda Herring of the quilted fish. Once we get Amanda it's off to Vegas. We will be hitting the sin city for dinner and a snooze....tomorrow Long Beach California. I hope we make it safe. I could tell my honey was a little nervous for us this morning when he was going over all the details of the trailer I'm hauling. (which I've really never done before). Well it's about time for me to wake up the yeahoo's and hit the road. The give-a-way is still going on until I return from California so make a comment and you are in!

Amy

6 comments:

Hillary said...

What fun Amy! You're going to have a blast! Any time with the girls is a good time! Have fun!

Cheri C. said...

Oh, Amanda is such a great person. You guys are going to have so much fun!!!

Material Girls said...

You guys are going to have a blast!! Amanda is a hoot!!
Have fun and frive safe!
Nadine

Elisabeth said...

Enjoy your vacation and have fun!

Candice @ Made With Love said...

It was a pleasure to meet you guys and Amanda in Long Beach! I'm so glad you made the trek! :)

Melissa said...

Hey Amy,
I hope you ladies made it home safe and sound! I'm sure you're exhausted, though. :) I'm exhausted from just going to the show 3 days...much less working it and then having to drive back!
It was great to meet all 3 of you, and I look forward to seeing your new fabric and new designs!
~Melissa