Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Carmel Apples.......Yum Yum

I've always been the kind of girl to buy a sack of square Carmel's for Carmel apples. Well if you've done that before I don't have to go into detail on the end result, right?. This year, my sister (the cook of the family) said to me "when are we doing Carmel apples" as if I didn't have a choice. Well you know I really didn't! So we got together and she shared an incredible recipe with me from "GET OF YOUR BUTT AND BAKE" Seriously those days of unwrapping Carmel's is his history! These Carmel apples rock, I'm really not kidding they are incredibly good and it was easy and I had a great afternoon bonding with my sis and my buddy Melda (sometimes I call her Moda!) You really need to check out this blog, (I'm adding it to my side bar so it will always be at my fingertips) Your kids will love it!
Photobucket








Photobucket

Happy Almost Halloween!
Amy

4 comments:

CyndeJo said...

Those look amazingly YUMMY!!

Needled Mom said...

Yum is right!!!!

Shannon said...

They look really yummy from here. Maybe they will be something on the list of things to do.

Wendy P said...

I love your cake stand. I wish I had room to collect them!

Everyone is posting about caramel apples and pumpkin foods. Cravings!
Thanks for sharing a great food blog.