Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Workout of My Life!

Girls, I got my behind (literally) kicked today at the gym. My good friend Kim (who doesn't have a blog, or I would have linked it right here!) (oh yea and her wonderful husband Tony...) Drug me to this place Maltese CrossFit yesterday to take a look and today I'm dying. Seriously I've never had a work out that took me the entire day to recover! Tomorrow.......well I just can't even think about that right now. It's is going to be a great year! My goals for the year (a six pack and to run a half marathon)! We'll see how that works out!

Thanks Kim......and Tony!

Amy

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yay for working out! Good luck with your six pack!

Mama Voss said...

You go girl... I've been running since October (I'm a little behind right now after the holidays, and the rain doesn't help, but I'm getting there.

Sheri Howard said...

I haven't tlked to in so long....looks like your life is so exciting and BUSY....so happy for you.

Matrix Reimprinting said...

That would be a great start for your weekly workouts!