Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Spring 2011 Patterns

I am so excited to announce our Spring 2011 Collection. We just got back from market (and will be posting pictures soon). It was a lot of work and a lot of fun. Thank you so much to all of you who helped me make this market such a success! (You all know who you are)! I love and adore each one of you.

Photobucket

Let me start by introducing The Everyday Skirt. This is our first "Me Too" series with both adult and children sizes. The cover is Love by Amy Butler. Adult Sizes XS (3-4) through XL
(14-16) and Childrens sizes 12-18 months through 10 years.

Photobucket

The Nap Sack stole the spot light this market and was our number one seller! Comes in sizes S (2-4 Years) M (5-6 Years) L (7-8 Years) My very own sack for me to take a nap! Great for Christmas Presents! Cover shown in my newest line with Henry Glass Sugar Blossom. It ships out the end of June!

Photobucket

The My Favorite Bag has been such a huge hit that we decided to make a "Little My Favorite Bag Pattern! It measures 12" x 12" x 5" and it is darling! The cover is shown in Sugar Blossom


Photobucket

Simply Delicious is just that! I love this bag! It's my new favorite.....the name was already taken so I have to settle for Simply Delicious! This bag comes in two sizes (in the same pattern) Large and not so large. The cover is shown in Sugar Blossom.

Photobucket

Princess Regan was born this last halloween when my princess wanted to be a princess.
The Skirt, Top and Dress are all included in this pattern sizes 12-18 M through 10 years. Cover Fabric show is Sugar Blossom .

Photobucket

Ruth n' Ruby comes in sizes 12-18M through 10 years. I love how this one turned out. The cover fabric shown is Sugar Blossom .


Photobucket


Willow comes in a throw and baby size. Cover fabric is Sugar Blossom.


Photobucket

A twist of Sugar measures 52 1/2" x 52 1/2"

Sugar Blossom ships the end of June and all new patterns will be available June 1. I will be posting them to my WEBSITE in the next couple of days!

xoxox
Amy Hamberlin

9 comments:

Staci said...

Oh, I just love your new quilt patterns!
The children's clothes are darling, too. I used to sew for my children when they were little, and I miss making little dresses and overalls, as well as little stuffed toys. Looking forward to having some little folks in the family again someday!

Candice @ Made With Love said...

Your patterns are so sweet, and it was such a pleasure meeting you at Quilt Market! :)

Shannon said...

It was nice chatting with you at market. Your booth was adorable as is your new fabric line and patterns. Can't wait to get me some. I have been working on the bag today. And by the way tell your sister her cupcakes were fabulous.

SewCalGal said...

Lovely new designs.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Trudy said...

I am sooooo proud of you and all of your hard work. Everytime I see your new creations, I just marvel at your capability and talent. It has been such a joy to be your friend and watch you do this amazing work. We're " proud as punch" of you! oh no, is that an old lady expression!

Mama Pea said...

I love your new patterns! Especially the clothing ones. I'm glad you make them to go up to 10 years. So many stop at 5T and so on. It's frustratingly difficult to find good patterns for the first through third grader!

Jan Marie said...

Oh Amy I love your new fabric and am really excited by the little my favorite bag. The other one was a little big for me. You allowed me to take some pictures at market and I am planning on posting them I will let you know when I do.

Annalee Taylor said...

I need another project, and with another girl on the way one can never have to many baby blankets!

Also, seriously, I just need something to keep my mind going crazy from staying inside all day long, blasted weather!!

Kristy said...

So many gorgeous new patterns!!!